Boambee SwimCare offers swim classes for children from the age of three months and upwards, including baby swim classes, preschool and junior swim classes all the way up to adult squads. We use the most current and up to date teaching methods to ensure your children are learning to swim in the best and most effective way, as well as being safe and most of all having fun.
Swimcare focus’s on the individual needs of the child, this is why our classes are 4 kids maximum (babies and squad classes being the exception) so your child is getting the full benefit of the lesson with their teacher and are not getting missed or overlooked in a large class.
Swimcare prides itself on It’s amazing teachers, every instructor within Swimcare is Austswim qualified and many have been with the center teaching swimming for 10+ years.
The Benefits of Teaching Your Child to Swim
- Children are NOT born with a fear of water, so the earlier your Child begins the better the results.
- Baby classes increase bonding between parent and child.
- Swimcare has carefully thought out progressive stages that maximise learning.
- Teaches safety around water.
- Great for fitness – easy on joints.
- Health benefits including Asthma management
- Promotes fun, water is a wonderful play medium for all the family.
Contact us today to find out more about our lessons, classes time-table and to make a booking.