Position vacant – Learn to Swim Instructor
Swimcare Swim school is currently looking for a suitable person to become a part of our learn to swim team in term 1 2015, the position offered is for our Thursday after school session.
The main activity will be conducting learn to swim classes
The position requires an energetic, motivated person who is professional and will be dedicated to Swimcare’s Aquatic Program and is passionate about Aquatic Education delivery.
The successful applicant must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with the public and display excellent interpersonal skills, must also possess the ability to work as part of a team and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Availability to attend comprehensive training sessions prior to commencing term 1
- Current CPR
- This position is involved in child-related work. Employment in this position is subject to a satisfactory NSW Working With Children Check
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety, successful applicant does not need to currently have Austswim certification but be prepared to attend the next available course.
- First Aid certification
We are inviting applicants to apply directly to Swimcare, please contact reception on 66581114 to make arrangements for an interview, which will be held at 250 Middle Boambee Road, Middle Boambee.
Applicants should provide the following when attending an interview
- A covering letter of no more than one page outlining your suitability for the role.
- A resume detailing your qualifications and work history.