BOAMBEE AND MOONEE’s terms and conditions differ slightly….
- Swim Care Boambee follows the school terms, and runs a three week intensive in January. (Calendars are available at reception)
- Term fees must be paid by week 2.
- Every family is required to pay a holding deposit to secure their bookings. It is $50 per family. The holding deposit stays with the swim school throughout the time the family is enrolled at Swim Care. The holding deposit is fully refundable providing the family has notified Swimcare in writing at reception that they will not be returning prior to the next term start date. Swimcareboambee@gmail.com
- If the family does not notify Swimcare that they are not returning the holding deposit will be used to pay for the class position the family is holding.
Swim Care Moonee runs on a month by month basis. (Calendars are available in reception)
- Two months fees are required when booking in, the first month becoming your last month’s fees upon unenrolment. Each month, the lessons must be paid prior to the start of the month. When unenroling, Swim Caee Moonee requires a month’s written notification. email@example.com
BOTH CENTRES ….
- Make ups are a courtesy Swim Care offers it customers. Reception will attempt to find makeups, but cannot always guarantee they can find a spot or manage to get your favourite teacher.
- Occasionally reception will have to move a child for the betterment of running of the whole swim school. We try not to do this but sometimes we have no choice. For example in the winter terms with less students we need to shorten the work day to allow the swim school to run efficiently.